Gnomes were first manufactured in 1847 in Germany and since that time these little creatures have carved out a niche in popular culture. Gnomes regarded as good luck by our ancestors, and thought to have a life expectancy of 400 years, often resided in the rafters of barns to watch over livestock. In addition Gomes are generally vegetarians, enjoy Mead Dew made from fermented honey or raspberries during the day and in the evening they like Spiced Gin nightcap!
Ready for holiday adventures? "Oh, what fun!" hanging ornament for holidays or ev-wee-day!
- 4 in H x 1.625 in W x 2 in L
- Made of Stone Resin in China for Natalie Kibbe by Enesco
- Rated hottest new mini trends by Gift Beat
- Buy one for family or friend, but be careful… you will want to keep it for yourself! Solution, buy two!
- Perfect for holiday gift giving!
- Give a Bea’s Wees along with a greeting card to make your gift truly special, unique and personal
Holidays and Memories is proud to have the opportunity to offer Bea's Wees by Natalie Kibbe. Bea's Wees Gnomes, named in honor and remembrance of Natalie's mother are a magical and wonderful tribute to her life and a fantastic way to celebrate holidays or ev-wee-day inspiration or affirmation, there is a Bea's Wees that will speak its sweet simple message to you, family and friends!