One of the world's oldest symbols, the image of an egg representing the magic of new life.
- Dichroic Egg Series: Crystal Opal
- Approximately 2 1/2 inches tall
- Egg photos are of the exact egg you will be purchasing
- Individually hand crafted by artist in Seattle Washington
- Each egg contains ash from the 1980 Mt St. Helens eruption
- Glass Eye Studio has produced egg weights since 1978
- Lighted display not included
Holidays and Memories is proud to offer beautiful creations by Glass Eye Studio. Glass Eye Studio was established in Seattle in 1978 when the Northwest glass scene was just starting to take off. Today, Seattle is a glass design Mecca and glass Eye Studio is a leading producer of innovative glass designs. The Glass Eye design team consistently produces designs and styles unique to Glass Eye Studio using innovative methods and vivid modern colors combined with traditional techniques and classic forms. Made in Seattle, Washington USA.